HugePine Experience

At first I thought the driver was HugePine the problem, but I could easily install the driver on my desktop and it works fine. The question was how to resolve the Pine Huge mistake, is it a matter USB 2.0, or a device adapter support question?

I have a desktop computer that has USB ports but no serial ports. Additionally the system runs on Windows XP Home edition not the Vista operating system. I bought an adapter cable serial to USB. The cable came with a driver "Huge Pine Serial to USB." The hugepine.exe file is to be run before connecting the cable to the PC. Once launched, the cable
is recognized as a "USB-UART Controller" and not as a COM port. For the COM port to show up correctly, the driver must be completely installed.


When connected, the installation wizard starts and asks you to install the new equipment. I then force the wizard to install the "Huge Pine Serial to USB” driver from the list. However, the installation is interrupted after a few seconds, and a window opens, which is called "access denied" or "data unreliable."

No comments: